Greetings! I am a professional educator who has taken the leap of faith and started my own business. I am so grateful to be following my steadfast commitment to quality education and my passion for helping others LOVE TO LEARN!
As a Certified Teacher with a Master's Degree in Education, I am your academic partner. I have over 25 years of experience teaching, training, and coaching in a variety of educational settings. I am also ESOL, ESE, and Reading endorsed, so I posess a wide range of skills and talents.
In addition to teaching learners of all ages, training adults, and hosting workshops, I homeschooled my son, while teaching a variety of classes in traditional and homeschool learning environments.
I feel truly blessed to be living my dream of owning Love2Learn2Day, LLC because I simply LOVE TO TEACH and INSPIRE!
My Current Services Include:
My goal is to make your educational journey the very best it can be! I look forward to working with you.
- Creative, Hands-On, Fun Classes that are tailored to learner interests and ability levels
- Curriculum Development and lesson modification that is research-based, creative, and engaging
- K-12 Tutoring and academic assistance to support homeschool curriculum and/or traditional classroom education
- Professional Reading and Writing Assessments with Feedback and Academic Support
- Annual Portfolio Evaluations for Homeschool Families—Stress Free and Super Easy!
- Innovative Lesson Planning: Customizing and enhancing lessons for virtual and in-person instruction
- Specialization in helping students with Dyslexia, ADHD, and other learning differences
- Supporting families and helping them navigate services and curriculum options
- Workshops and Trainings based on educational trends and best practices
- **If your child receives the Step Up For Students Scholarship or the Reading Scholarship, you can use the funds for payment when utilizing my services.
Lisa Casey, M.S. Ed727-308-1243